In pursuit of its mission, Family Service Rochester places the utmost importance on recruiting and retaining a highly skilled and motivated staff. In so doing, Family Service Rochester seeks employees committed to working with families and willing to challenge themselves to provide the best service possible. The agency fosters a rewarding, positive work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. Family Service Rochester is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on religion, race, culture, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
Mobile Crisis Coordinator (full-time)
At the direction of the Mobile Crisis Grant Executive Committee, build a strength-based, family/consumer centered crisis intervention model that incorporates the elements of crisis family/consumer conferencing. Develop and implement a comprehensive service plan for the Mobile Crisis Project, coordinate the mobile crisis activities of the three participating mental health centers and other key service providers. Coordinate project outreach and training activities, assist in data collection, and manage all grant reporting activities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Create a project service delivery model, coordinate communication, develop and maintain a service grid and schedule for the Mobile Crisis Project call center and service components.
2. Complete the Department of Human Services certification process for the twelve county Mobile Crisis Project.
3. Align and coordinate Mental Health Center/provider/collaborative partner components and activities for the Mobile Crisis Project.
4. Develop and execute a project training plan.
5.Develop and implement a project outreach plan, coordinate creation of a logo, marketing materials, website, etc.
6. Assist the three participating mental health centers in developing job descriptions for grant staff, recruiting candidates, and assisting in the hiring process.
7. Organize and present relevant input, output, outcome, and demographic project data.
8. Manage grant reporting activities to the Department of Human Services.
9. Coordinate program activities with the Clinical Director.
10. Collaborate closely with the project executive and steering committees.
Other duties and responsibilities
1. Attend staff, supervisory, and other meetings as directed.
2. Work a schedule that is responsive to client and program needs usually within normal office hours. Willingness and ability to work additional time if needed to meet critical deadlines.
3. Attend training seminars or conferences as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
4. Complete all other duties as assigned.
Training and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and experience in areas set forth above in the essential functions of the position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Individual must be self-motivated, able to work independently, detail-oriented and concurrently manage multiple tasks. Excellent writing and computer skills that include the ability to work effectively with Excel & Word are required. Familiarity with database programs and report writing is desired. Individual must be a team-player with positive communications skills.
Must have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation to use for work purposes.Willingness and ability to work additional time if needed to meet crises and deadlines.
Must be able to regularly talk, hear, sit, and perform keystrokes to enter data entry with reasonable speed to insure work is completed. Requires physical ability to routinely handle normal office materials and tools including frequently filing, lifting and reaching; ability to move throughout office areas to complete work assignments.
Regular exposure to normal office environments.
Although an official closing date has not been set, we encourage contacting Family Service Rochester as soon as possible to ensure consideration in the applicant selection process. To be considered a formal applicant, a completed application is necessary and a cover letter and resume is suggested. You may apply on-line or in person. An application may be filed from our website or mailed to Family Service Rochester, 1110 Sixth Street NW; Rochester, MN 55901. EOE.